who we are
The Oklahoma Chapter of the International Association of Arson Investigators (OKIAAI) is a non-profit organization with the following objectives:
- To unite for mutual benefit those public officials and private persons engaged in the control of arson and kindred crimes.
- To provide for exchange of technical information and developments.
To encourage cooperation between public service agencies and associations to further the suppression of arson.
- To encourage high professional standards of conduct among fire investigators.
- To strive continually to eliminate all factors which interfere with administration of crime suppression.
- To foster greater professional competence in the investigative technique and recognition of the crime of arson.
One of the benefits included in membership is the ability to attend the Oklahoma Chapter IAAI Annual 3 day fall conference. The Oklahoma Chapter IAAI has provided this conference to members since 1955. The annual conference has provided Continuing Education Credits for CLEET, Oklahoma Insurance Adjusters and the Oklahoma Bar Association.